- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Ubisoft releases fixes for their action adventure Assassin's Creed 3, which also prepares the game for, The Redemption, the final episode of the Tyranny Of King Washington downloadable content.
Here's what the update brings:
- Added support for DLC "The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption."
- Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington's sword.
- "Tyranny of King Washington" intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.
- Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.
- Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.
- Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in "The Betrayal."
- Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in "The Betrayal."
- Abilities - Boost Cooldown now works as intended.
- Mode specific - The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.
- Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.
- Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP