- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Ubisoft releases fixes for their action adventure Assassin's Creed 3, which also prepares the game for, The Redemption, the final episode of the Tyranny Of King Washington downloadable content.
Here's what the update brings:
- Added support for DLC "The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption."
- Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington's sword.
- "Tyranny of King Washington" intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.
- Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.
- Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.
- Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in "The Betrayal."
- Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in "The Betrayal."
- Abilities - Boost Cooldown now works as intended.
- Mode specific - The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.
- Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.
- Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP