- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
The patch updates your Assassin's Creed Brotherhood client to version 1.01.
- Fixes an issue that prevents the player from accessing the DaVinci Disappearance DLC under certain circumstances.
- Fixes 2 random crashes.
- Fixes an infinite loading problem in the game menu.
- Fixes a bug where a player may not appear on radar in Assassinate game mode.
- Fixes a bug where the player may get stuck in a white screen in certain conditions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP