- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
The patch updates your Assassin's Creed Brotherhood client to version 1.01.
- Fixes an issue that prevents the player from accessing the DaVinci Disappearance DLC under certain circumstances.
- Fixes 2 random crashes.
- Fixes an infinite loading problem in the game menu.
- Fixes a bug where a player may not appear on radar in Assassinate game mode.
- Fixes a bug where the player may get stuck in a white screen in certain conditions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP