- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said that during the Fall of 2014 Assassin's Creed is going to hit the PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms in some form; he revealed this to investors and analysts during a conference held on Thursday. So, they are confirming what we already, kind of, knew, giving further credence to the rumor about Assassin's Creed Comet.
They stressed that the publisher means to continue support for last-gen systems "for the foreseeable future", which denotes the Assassin's Creed franchise.
Meanwhile, there's Assassin's Creed Unity currently in the making for PC and next-gen consoles. They also uncovered that 10 development studios are working on this next-gen AC title, including Ubi's Montreal studio, as well as Toronto, Singapore, Quebec, Annecy, Shanghai, Chengdu, Kiev, Montpellier and Bucharest.
Milky, milky... cash, cash.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP