- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said that during the Fall of 2014 Assassin's Creed is going to hit the PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms in some form; he revealed this to investors and analysts during a conference held on Thursday. So, they are confirming what we already, kind of, knew, giving further credence to the rumor about Assassin's Creed Comet.
They stressed that the publisher means to continue support for last-gen systems "for the foreseeable future", which denotes the Assassin's Creed franchise.
Meanwhile, there's Assassin's Creed Unity currently in the making for PC and next-gen consoles. They also uncovered that 10 development studios are working on this next-gen AC title, including Ubi's Montreal studio, as well as Toronto, Singapore, Quebec, Annecy, Shanghai, Chengdu, Kiev, Montpellier and Bucharest.
Milky, milky... cash, cash.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP