- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said that during the Fall of 2014 Assassin's Creed is going to hit the PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms in some form; he revealed this to investors and analysts during a conference held on Thursday. So, they are confirming what we already, kind of, knew, giving further credence to the rumor about Assassin's Creed Comet.
They stressed that the publisher means to continue support for last-gen systems "for the foreseeable future", which denotes the Assassin's Creed franchise.
Meanwhile, there's Assassin's Creed Unity currently in the making for PC and next-gen consoles. They also uncovered that 10 development studios are working on this next-gen AC title, including Ubi's Montreal studio, as well as Toronto, Singapore, Quebec, Annecy, Shanghai, Chengdu, Kiev, Montpellier and Bucharest.
Milky, milky... cash, cash.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP