- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said that during the Fall of 2014 Assassin's Creed is going to hit the PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms in some form; he revealed this to investors and analysts during a conference held on Thursday. So, they are confirming what we already, kind of, knew, giving further credence to the rumor about Assassin's Creed Comet.
They stressed that the publisher means to continue support for last-gen systems "for the foreseeable future", which denotes the Assassin's Creed franchise.
Meanwhile, there's Assassin's Creed Unity currently in the making for PC and next-gen consoles. They also uncovered that 10 development studios are working on this next-gen AC title, including Ubi's Montreal studio, as well as Toronto, Singapore, Quebec, Annecy, Shanghai, Chengdu, Kiev, Montpellier and Bucharest.
Milky, milky... cash, cash.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP