- COMIC: Batman: The Brood Suit
- Mornin '15
- REVIEW: Broken Age: Act 2
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Funded on First Day of Kickstarter
- Mortal Kombat X Joins the eSports Pro Leagues May 3rd
- The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC Will be Standalone Game
- Buy a Destiny Shirt; Help Earthquake Victims in Nepal
- Grand Theft Auto V PC Version Patched
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said that during the Fall of 2014 Assassin's Creed is going to hit the PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms in some form; he revealed this to investors and analysts during a conference held on Thursday. So, they are confirming what we already, kind of, knew, giving further credence to the rumor about Assassin's Creed Comet.
They stressed that the publisher means to continue support for last-gen systems "for the foreseeable future", which denotes the Assassin's Creed franchise.
Meanwhile, there's Assassin's Creed Unity currently in the making for PC and next-gen consoles. They also uncovered that 10 development studios are working on this next-gen AC title, including Ubi's Montreal studio, as well as Toronto, Singapore, Quebec, Annecy, Shanghai, Chengdu, Kiev, Montpellier and Bucharest.
Milky, milky... cash, cash.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP