- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Assassin's Creed 4's new protagonist, Edward Kenway, doesn't take anything from anybody no matter their size. Well, unless they have some valuable loot; he'll take that gracefully. A new trailer highlights his motives and personality, both of which fit well into the series' theme of cool main characters that are fun to assassinate historical people with.
Speaking of history, the trailer also further promises that the game's story will feature real pirate history. No, not the boring Somalian pirates of today. The ones with eye patches and parrots. The ones so cool they get a ride themed after them at Disneyland.
The new trailer doesn't only emphasize the game's protagonist and setting, though. The footage comprised entirely of gameplay shows the game's further optimized Anvil engine. Lighting effects are improved as are visual effects, such as those experienced during the game's intense naval battles.
See below for the trailer titled Under the Black Flag:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP