- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Assassin's Creed 4's new protagonist, Edward Kenway, doesn't take anything from anybody no matter their size. Well, unless they have some valuable loot; he'll take that gracefully. A new trailer highlights his motives and personality, both of which fit well into the series' theme of cool main characters that are fun to assassinate historical people with.
Speaking of history, the trailer also further promises that the game's story will feature real pirate history. No, not the boring Somalian pirates of today. The ones with eye patches and parrots. The ones so cool they get a ride themed after them at Disneyland.
The new trailer doesn't only emphasize the game's protagonist and setting, though. The footage comprised entirely of gameplay shows the game's further optimized Anvil engine. Lighting effects are improved as are visual effects, such as those experienced during the game's intense naval battles.
See below for the trailer titled Under the Black Flag:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP