- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Assassin's Creed 4's new protagonist, Edward Kenway, doesn't take anything from anybody no matter their size. Well, unless they have some valuable loot; he'll take that gracefully. A new trailer highlights his motives and personality, both of which fit well into the series' theme of cool main characters that are fun to assassinate historical people with.
Speaking of history, the trailer also further promises that the game's story will feature real pirate history. No, not the boring Somalian pirates of today. The ones with eye patches and parrots. The ones so cool they get a ride themed after them at Disneyland.
The new trailer doesn't only emphasize the game's protagonist and setting, though. The footage comprised entirely of gameplay shows the game's further optimized Anvil engine. Lighting effects are improved as are visual effects, such as those experienced during the game's intense naval battles.
See below for the trailer titled Under the Black Flag:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP