- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Assassin's Creed 4's new protagonist, Edward Kenway, doesn't take anything from anybody no matter their size. Well, unless they have some valuable loot; he'll take that gracefully. A new trailer highlights his motives and personality, both of which fit well into the series' theme of cool main characters that are fun to assassinate historical people with.
Speaking of history, the trailer also further promises that the game's story will feature real pirate history. No, not the boring Somalian pirates of today. The ones with eye patches and parrots. The ones so cool they get a ride themed after them at Disneyland.
The new trailer doesn't only emphasize the game's protagonist and setting, though. The footage comprised entirely of gameplay shows the game's further optimized Anvil engine. Lighting effects are improved as are visual effects, such as those experienced during the game's intense naval battles.
See below for the trailer titled Under the Black Flag:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP