- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Oh brace yourselves for this one. Ubisoft just announced Assassin's Creed Memories, a card battle strategy RPG, currently in development for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Assassin's Creed Memories is actually a free-to-play spin-off of their well-known action adventure series. You create and customize your Assassin character and you'll be returning to Colonial America and Renaissance Italy.
"With an array of different Assassins to play with, Assassin's Creed Memories will allow you to revisit familiar periods in time like Colonial America and Renaissance Italy, as well as new and unexplored eras. The card battle genre has been hugely popular around the world and GREE and PlayNext have demonstrated their know-how and expertise on such games," says Ubisoft Mobile Division managing director Jean Michel Detoc.
So, that's, well, yeah.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP