- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
Oh brace yourselves for this one. Ubisoft just announced Assassin's Creed Memories, a card battle strategy RPG, currently in development for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Assassin's Creed Memories is actually a free-to-play spin-off of their well-known action adventure series. You create and customize your Assassin character and you'll be returning to Colonial America and Renaissance Italy.
"With an array of different Assassins to play with, Assassin's Creed Memories will allow you to revisit familiar periods in time like Colonial America and Renaissance Italy, as well as new and unexplored eras. The card battle genre has been hugely popular around the world and GREE and PlayNext have demonstrated their know-how and expertise on such games," says Ubisoft Mobile Division managing director Jean Michel Detoc.
So, that's, well, yeah.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP