- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Oh brace yourselves for this one. Ubisoft just announced Assassin's Creed Memories, a card battle strategy RPG, currently in development for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Assassin's Creed Memories is actually a free-to-play spin-off of their well-known action adventure series. You create and customize your Assassin character and you'll be returning to Colonial America and Renaissance Italy.
"With an array of different Assassins to play with, Assassin's Creed Memories will allow you to revisit familiar periods in time like Colonial America and Renaissance Italy, as well as new and unexplored eras. The card battle genre has been hugely popular around the world and GREE and PlayNext have demonstrated their know-how and expertise on such games," says Ubisoft Mobile Division managing director Jean Michel Detoc.
So, that's, well, yeah.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP