- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Oh brace yourselves for this one. Ubisoft just announced Assassin's Creed Memories, a card battle strategy RPG, currently in development for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Assassin's Creed Memories is actually a free-to-play spin-off of their well-known action adventure series. You create and customize your Assassin character and you'll be returning to Colonial America and Renaissance Italy.
"With an array of different Assassins to play with, Assassin's Creed Memories will allow you to revisit familiar periods in time like Colonial America and Renaissance Italy, as well as new and unexplored eras. The card battle genre has been hugely popular around the world and GREE and PlayNext have demonstrated their know-how and expertise on such games," says Ubisoft Mobile Division managing director Jean Michel Detoc.
So, that's, well, yeah.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP