- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
The Assassin's Creed movie is definitely on the way, as you should know by now. We know for a fact that writer Michael Lesslie is working on the script, while Michael Fassbender took on the lead role.
Today it was announced that the official release date for the Assassin's Creed movie is August 7, 2015. Nothing else was revealed about the movie at this time.
The premise of the Assassin's Creed video game series was never what you'd call a well-polished story, so I hope they know what they're doing and that we won't see a scene where Fassbender fist-fights the Pope.
Also, what's with all these damn official release dates for movies lately? What happened to the old 'it's done when it's done' policy? Hm, now that I think about it, that was never a popular strategy for Hollywood movie projects.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP