- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
The Assassin's Creed movie is definitely on the way, as you should know by now. We know for a fact that writer Michael Lesslie is working on the script, while Michael Fassbender took on the lead role.
Today it was announced that the official release date for the Assassin's Creed movie is August 7, 2015. Nothing else was revealed about the movie at this time.
The premise of the Assassin's Creed video game series was never what you'd call a well-polished story, so I hope they know what they're doing and that we won't see a scene where Fassbender fist-fights the Pope.
Also, what's with all these damn official release dates for movies lately? What happened to the old 'it's done when it's done' policy? Hm, now that I think about it, that was never a popular strategy for Hollywood movie projects.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP