- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
The Assassin's Creed movie is definitely on the way, as you should know by now. We know for a fact that writer Michael Lesslie is working on the script, while Michael Fassbender took on the lead role.
Today it was announced that the official release date for the Assassin's Creed movie is August 7, 2015. Nothing else was revealed about the movie at this time.
The premise of the Assassin's Creed video game series was never what you'd call a well-polished story, so I hope they know what they're doing and that we won't see a scene where Fassbender fist-fights the Pope.
Also, what's with all these damn official release dates for movies lately? What happened to the old 'it's done when it's done' policy? Hm, now that I think about it, that was never a popular strategy for Hollywood movie projects.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP