- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
After four games of ho-hum multiplayer and one future game with online co-op, Ubisoft is going back to creating a lone assassin game for Assassin's Creed Rogue.
Ubisoft has provided no explanation as to why they are returning to a single-player only campaign for Rogue. I'm hoping that they are doing so because they're going to abandon competitive multiplayer all-together for this series.
Anyone disappointed that there will no multiplayer or co-op in Rogue? From what the Ubisoft reps told me at E3, the capabilities of the older consoles wouldn't allow for the co-op play that they wanted, which is what Assassin's Creed Unity will feature. As for no multiplayer, perhaps they don't want to spend the resources on a supplemental option that isn't used as much as they had hoped.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP