- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
After four games of ho-hum multiplayer and one future game with online co-op, Ubisoft is going back to creating a lone assassin game for Assassin's Creed Rogue.
Ubisoft has provided no explanation as to why they are returning to a single-player only campaign for Rogue. I'm hoping that they are doing so because they're going to abandon competitive multiplayer all-together for this series.
Anyone disappointed that there will no multiplayer or co-op in Rogue? From what the Ubisoft reps told me at E3, the capabilities of the older consoles wouldn't allow for the co-op play that they wanted, which is what Assassin's Creed Unity will feature. As for no multiplayer, perhaps they don't want to spend the resources on a supplemental option that isn't used as much as they had hoped.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP