- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
After four games of ho-hum multiplayer and one future game with online co-op, Ubisoft is going back to creating a lone assassin game for Assassin's Creed Rogue.
Ubisoft has provided no explanation as to why they are returning to a single-player only campaign for Rogue. I'm hoping that they are doing so because they're going to abandon competitive multiplayer all-together for this series.
Anyone disappointed that there will no multiplayer or co-op in Rogue? From what the Ubisoft reps told me at E3, the capabilities of the older consoles wouldn't allow for the co-op play that they wanted, which is what Assassin's Creed Unity will feature. As for no multiplayer, perhaps they don't want to spend the resources on a supplemental option that isn't used as much as they had hoped.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP