- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
After four games of ho-hum multiplayer and one future game with online co-op, Ubisoft is going back to creating a lone assassin game for Assassin's Creed Rogue.
Ubisoft has provided no explanation as to why they are returning to a single-player only campaign for Rogue. I'm hoping that they are doing so because they're going to abandon competitive multiplayer all-together for this series.
Anyone disappointed that there will no multiplayer or co-op in Rogue? From what the Ubisoft reps told me at E3, the capabilities of the older consoles wouldn't allow for the co-op play that they wanted, which is what Assassin's Creed Unity will feature. As for no multiplayer, perhaps they don't want to spend the resources on a supplemental option that isn't used as much as they had hoped.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP