- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
After four games of ho-hum multiplayer and one future game with online co-op, Ubisoft is going back to creating a lone assassin game for Assassin's Creed Rogue.
Ubisoft has provided no explanation as to why they are returning to a single-player only campaign for Rogue. I'm hoping that they are doing so because they're going to abandon competitive multiplayer all-together for this series.
Anyone disappointed that there will no multiplayer or co-op in Rogue? From what the Ubisoft reps told me at E3, the capabilities of the older consoles wouldn't allow for the co-op play that they wanted, which is what Assassin's Creed Unity will feature. As for no multiplayer, perhaps they don't want to spend the resources on a supplemental option that isn't used as much as they had hoped.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP