- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
About two months ago, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that there was going to be an Assassin's Creed release for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. News has already surfaced that Assassin's Creed: Rogue is going to hit stores during November 2014.
Reportedly, the game marks a return to sailing and on-land mechanics we've witnessed in Assassin's Creed 4. This time around, playes will get to go through the Atlantic, thus having the opportunity for a lot more exploration.
In other words, this is kind of a AC 4.5 release, in addition to the highly anticipated next-gen title, Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Read more on this story at EG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP