- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
About two months ago, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that there was going to be an Assassin's Creed release for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. News has already surfaced that Assassin's Creed: Rogue is going to hit stores during November 2014.
Reportedly, the game marks a return to sailing and on-land mechanics we've witnessed in Assassin's Creed 4. This time around, playes will get to go through the Atlantic, thus having the opportunity for a lot more exploration.
In other words, this is kind of a AC 4.5 release, in addition to the highly anticipated next-gen title, Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Read more on this story at EG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP