- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
About two months ago, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that there was going to be an Assassin's Creed release for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. News has already surfaced that Assassin's Creed: Rogue is going to hit stores during November 2014.
Reportedly, the game marks a return to sailing and on-land mechanics we've witnessed in Assassin's Creed 4. This time around, playes will get to go through the Atlantic, thus having the opportunity for a lot more exploration.
In other words, this is kind of a AC 4.5 release, in addition to the highly anticipated next-gen title, Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Read more on this story at EG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP