- Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer
- Battlefield Announcement and Developer Q&A
- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
About two months ago, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that there was going to be an Assassin's Creed release for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. News has already surfaced that Assassin's Creed: Rogue is going to hit stores during November 2014.
Reportedly, the game marks a return to sailing and on-land mechanics we've witnessed in Assassin's Creed 4. This time around, playes will get to go through the Atlantic, thus having the opportunity for a lot more exploration.
In other words, this is kind of a AC 4.5 release, in addition to the highly anticipated next-gen title, Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Read more on this story at EG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP