- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
About two months ago, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that there was going to be an Assassin's Creed release for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. News has already surfaced that Assassin's Creed: Rogue is going to hit stores during November 2014.
Reportedly, the game marks a return to sailing and on-land mechanics we've witnessed in Assassin's Creed 4. This time around, playes will get to go through the Atlantic, thus having the opportunity for a lot more exploration.
In other words, this is kind of a AC 4.5 release, in addition to the highly anticipated next-gen title, Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Read more on this story at EG.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP