- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Ubisoft has officially let the Assassin's Creed Rogue cat out of the bag, complete with new trailer and more details on the game.
As you can see from the trailer above, this time players will take on the role of Shay Patrick Cormac, a templar who was a former assassin. Set in during the Seven Years' War in mid-18th century, the game takes place in New England, but offers different areas of North America to explore since the colonies of Assassin's Creed III.
In addition, the naval gameplay from Black Flag will make a return. "The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassin’s Creed games have been enhanced in Assassin’s Creed Rogue," Ubisoft said in a press release. "The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan."
Assassin's Creed Rogue will release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 11, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP