- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Ubisoft has officially let the Assassin's Creed Rogue cat out of the bag, complete with new trailer and more details on the game.
As you can see from the trailer above, this time players will take on the role of Shay Patrick Cormac, a templar who was a former assassin. Set in during the Seven Years' War in mid-18th century, the game takes place in New England, but offers different areas of North America to explore since the colonies of Assassin's Creed III.
In addition, the naval gameplay from Black Flag will make a return. "The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassin’s Creed games have been enhanced in Assassin’s Creed Rogue," Ubisoft said in a press release. "The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan."
Assassin's Creed Rogue will release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 11, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP