- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
Ubisoft has officially let the Assassin's Creed Rogue cat out of the bag, complete with new trailer and more details on the game.
As you can see from the trailer above, this time players will take on the role of Shay Patrick Cormac, a templar who was a former assassin. Set in during the Seven Years' War in mid-18th century, the game takes place in New England, but offers different areas of North America to explore since the colonies of Assassin's Creed III.
In addition, the naval gameplay from Black Flag will make a return. "The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassin’s Creed games have been enhanced in Assassin’s Creed Rogue," Ubisoft said in a press release. "The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan."
Assassin's Creed Rogue will release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 11, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP