- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Ubisoft has officially let the Assassin's Creed Rogue cat out of the bag, complete with new trailer and more details on the game.
As you can see from the trailer above, this time players will take on the role of Shay Patrick Cormac, a templar who was a former assassin. Set in during the Seven Years' War in mid-18th century, the game takes place in New England, but offers different areas of North America to explore since the colonies of Assassin's Creed III.
In addition, the naval gameplay from Black Flag will make a return. "The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassin’s Creed games have been enhanced in Assassin’s Creed Rogue," Ubisoft said in a press release. "The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan."
Assassin's Creed Rogue will release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 11, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP