- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Ubisoft has officially let the Assassin's Creed Rogue cat out of the bag, complete with new trailer and more details on the game.
As you can see from the trailer above, this time players will take on the role of Shay Patrick Cormac, a templar who was a former assassin. Set in during the Seven Years' War in mid-18th century, the game takes place in New England, but offers different areas of North America to explore since the colonies of Assassin's Creed III.
In addition, the naval gameplay from Black Flag will make a return. "The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassin’s Creed games have been enhanced in Assassin’s Creed Rogue," Ubisoft said in a press release. "The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan."
Assassin's Creed Rogue will release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 11, 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP