- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Just in case you had an misconceptions about Assassin's Creed Unity going back to the storyline in previous games, well, you'd better shake off those notions (silly, old you) because ACU is actually a fresh start for the franchise, as confirmed game's creative director Alex Amancio.
"It's a new start, it's a new narrative start. That is symbolized by a completely new context for the present day," says Amancio. "You've seen a little bit of an evolution with Black Flag, [while] we're not going to do the same thing. What we're doing with Unity is really the beginning [of] this new cycle of Assassin's Creed games."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP