- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Just in case you had an misconceptions about Assassin's Creed Unity going back to the storyline in previous games, well, you'd better shake off those notions (silly, old you) because ACU is actually a fresh start for the franchise, as confirmed game's creative director Alex Amancio.
"It's a new start, it's a new narrative start. That is symbolized by a completely new context for the present day," says Amancio. "You've seen a little bit of an evolution with Black Flag, [while] we're not going to do the same thing. What we're doing with Unity is really the beginning [of] this new cycle of Assassin's Creed games."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP