- Action Trippin' Ballscast #6 - Star Wars Battlefront
- 9 Million People Took Sides in the Star Wars Battlefront Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront MP Modes and Season Pass Uncovered
- Witcher 3 Expansion Delayed in North America
- Warhammer 40K: Deathwatch Giveaway
- Minecraft: Story Mode Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: What's Your Take on the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?
- REVIEW: Transformers Devastation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Trailer is Sexy and Zombie-Infested
- Mornin '15
- Firewatch Gets Release Date
- Halo 5: Guardians Launch Gameplay Trailer
- ARK: Survival Evolved Top Seller on Steam, Again
- Star Citizen Gets Hollywood Elite, New Gameplay Shown
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta Extended
Just in case you had an misconceptions about Assassin's Creed Unity going back to the storyline in previous games, well, you'd better shake off those notions (silly, old you) because ACU is actually a fresh start for the franchise, as confirmed game's creative director Alex Amancio.
"It's a new start, it's a new narrative start. That is symbolized by a completely new context for the present day," says Amancio. "You've seen a little bit of an evolution with Black Flag, [while] we're not going to do the same thing. What we're doing with Unity is really the beginning [of] this new cycle of Assassin's Creed games."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP