- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Just in case you had an misconceptions about Assassin's Creed Unity going back to the storyline in previous games, well, you'd better shake off those notions (silly, old you) because ACU is actually a fresh start for the franchise, as confirmed game's creative director Alex Amancio.
"It's a new start, it's a new narrative start. That is symbolized by a completely new context for the present day," says Amancio. "You've seen a little bit of an evolution with Black Flag, [while] we're not going to do the same thing. What we're doing with Unity is really the beginning [of] this new cycle of Assassin's Creed games."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP