- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Ubisoft has released a new trailer showing off the new engine for Assassin's Creed Unity as well as the changes and improvements in the Assassin's Creed gameplay. It runs about five minutes, but it shows most of what we got to see behind closed doors at E3.
I'm still quite impressed with the crowd mechanics and with the fact that you can go into any building you see in this world. 2014 and 2015 are going to give new meaning to the term "open world" for games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP