- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Ubisoft has released a new trailer showing off the new engine for Assassin's Creed Unity as well as the changes and improvements in the Assassin's Creed gameplay. It runs about five minutes, but it shows most of what we got to see behind closed doors at E3.
I'm still quite impressed with the crowd mechanics and with the fact that you can go into any building you see in this world. 2014 and 2015 are going to give new meaning to the term "open world" for games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP