- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Ubisoft has released a new trailer showing off the new engine for Assassin's Creed Unity as well as the changes and improvements in the Assassin's Creed gameplay. It runs about five minutes, but it shows most of what we got to see behind closed doors at E3.
I'm still quite impressed with the crowd mechanics and with the fact that you can go into any building you see in this world. 2014 and 2015 are going to give new meaning to the term "open world" for games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP