- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Ubisoft has released a new trailer showing off the new engine for Assassin's Creed Unity as well as the changes and improvements in the Assassin's Creed gameplay. It runs about five minutes, but it shows most of what we got to see behind closed doors at E3.
I'm still quite impressed with the crowd mechanics and with the fact that you can go into any building you see in this world. 2014 and 2015 are going to give new meaning to the term "open world" for games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP