- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Ubisoft has released a new trailer showing off the new engine for Assassin's Creed Unity as well as the changes and improvements in the Assassin's Creed gameplay. It runs about five minutes, but it shows most of what we got to see behind closed doors at E3.
I'm still quite impressed with the crowd mechanics and with the fact that you can go into any building you see in this world. 2014 and 2015 are going to give new meaning to the term "open world" for games.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP