- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
As one of their "first" LGBT-themed games, Atari has announced Pridefest, a social-sim game where players create their own LGBT pride parade.
"We will continue offering a variety of games that are inclusive for all Atari fans and Pridefest is another example of how we are doing that," said Atari Chief Operating Officer Todd Shallbetter in a press release.
So what can you do in planning your own LGBT parade? You can customize floats, solve challenges to unlock new parade supplies, and if you max out a building's "fun capacity," the building upgrades to draw in more people to the festival. It sounds like a Farmville for a LGBT pride parade, to be honest, which could be quite amusing.
Atari has not set a release date at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP