- REVIEW: LEGO Jurassic World
- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Top of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
As one of their "first" LGBT-themed games, Atari has announced Pridefest, a social-sim game where players create their own LGBT pride parade.
"We will continue offering a variety of games that are inclusive for all Atari fans and Pridefest is another example of how we are doing that," said Atari Chief Operating Officer Todd Shallbetter in a press release.
So what can you do in planning your own LGBT parade? You can customize floats, solve challenges to unlock new parade supplies, and if you max out a building's "fun capacity," the building upgrades to draw in more people to the festival. It sounds like a Farmville for a LGBT pride parade, to be honest, which could be quite amusing.
Atari has not set a release date at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP