- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
As one of their "first" LGBT-themed games, Atari has announced Pridefest, a social-sim game where players create their own LGBT pride parade.
"We will continue offering a variety of games that are inclusive for all Atari fans and Pridefest is another example of how we are doing that," said Atari Chief Operating Officer Todd Shallbetter in a press release.
So what can you do in planning your own LGBT parade? You can customize floats, solve challenges to unlock new parade supplies, and if you max out a building's "fun capacity," the building upgrades to draw in more people to the festival. It sounds like a Farmville for a LGBT pride parade, to be honest, which could be quite amusing.
Atari has not set a release date at this time.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP