- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
As part of 38 Studios' intellectual property auction, assets from Big Huge Games sold for $320,000.00. However, only two properties were sold, Rise of Legends and Rise of Nations. At this time, it has not been disclosed who purchased these assets.
Project Copernicus, the MMO set in the world of Kingdoms of Amalur, and Helios, the social media and gaming platform, did "not receive acceptable offers for the remaining lots," and the court-appointed receiver for the assets "intends to continue to engage in negotiations with interested parties.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP