- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
As part of 38 Studios' intellectual property auction, assets from Big Huge Games sold for $320,000.00. However, only two properties were sold, Rise of Legends and Rise of Nations. At this time, it has not been disclosed who purchased these assets.
Project Copernicus, the MMO set in the world of Kingdoms of Amalur, and Helios, the social media and gaming platform, did "not receive acceptable offers for the remaining lots," and the court-appointed receiver for the assets "intends to continue to engage in negotiations with interested parties.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP