- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
As part of 38 Studios' intellectual property auction, assets from Big Huge Games sold for $320,000.00. However, only two properties were sold, Rise of Legends and Rise of Nations. At this time, it has not been disclosed who purchased these assets.
Project Copernicus, the MMO set in the world of Kingdoms of Amalur, and Helios, the social media and gaming platform, did "not receive acceptable offers for the remaining lots," and the court-appointed receiver for the assets "intends to continue to engage in negotiations with interested parties.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP