- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Minister for Home Affairs Jason Clare said: "The R 18+ category will inform consumers, parents and retailers about which games are not suitable for minors to play, and will prevent minors from purchasing unsuitable material. The reforms also mean that adults are able to choose what games they play within the bounds of the law."
Hear that gamers in Australia? Break open the champagne... Hm, on second thought hod the champagne, because the first wave of R18+ titles probably won't be available until January 1, 2013. Still, better late than never, eh?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP