- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
Minister for Home Affairs Jason Clare said: "The R 18+ category will inform consumers, parents and retailers about which games are not suitable for minors to play, and will prevent minors from purchasing unsuitable material. The reforms also mean that adults are able to choose what games they play within the bounds of the law."
Hear that gamers in Australia? Break open the champagne... Hm, on second thought hod the champagne, because the first wave of R18+ titles probably won't be available until January 1, 2013. Still, better late than never, eh?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP