- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Minister for Home Affairs Jason Clare said: "The R 18+ category will inform consumers, parents and retailers about which games are not suitable for minors to play, and will prevent minors from purchasing unsuitable material. The reforms also mean that adults are able to choose what games they play within the bounds of the law."
Hear that gamers in Australia? Break open the champagne... Hm, on second thought hod the champagne, because the first wave of R18+ titles probably won't be available until January 1, 2013. Still, better late than never, eh?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP