- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Developer Rocksteady sat down with Game Informer and shared numerous details on their upcoming and last entry in the Arkham series, Batman: Arkham Knight. They particularly emphasized the addition of the Batmobile and the far larger game map. In fact, the Gotham map will be "5 times larger" than the map for Arkham City.
"The Arkham games have always been about providing that power fantasy, about being and feeling like Batman. We're going to take it further with the addition of the Batmobile and the bigger city," Sefton Hill told Game Informer. "We've known it's what people want. When you're Batman you do think Batmobile, It's the one key thing we felt we really always wanted to do. And also that refreshes the whole experience, which I really think it does. What we're always trying to do is [make] every game feel like a new game rather than another episode of the last one."
And how will Batman's last romp in the Arkham franchise end? With a bang, of course.
"We kind of feel this is the natural end to the story," Hill said. "We really want to go out in style."
Batman: Arkham Knight is scheduled to release later in 2014 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP