- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Developer Rocksteady sat down with Game Informer and shared numerous details on their upcoming and last entry in the Arkham series, Batman: Arkham Knight. They particularly emphasized the addition of the Batmobile and the far larger game map. In fact, the Gotham map will be "5 times larger" than the map for Arkham City.
"The Arkham games have always been about providing that power fantasy, about being and feeling like Batman. We're going to take it further with the addition of the Batmobile and the bigger city," Sefton Hill told Game Informer. "We've known it's what people want. When you're Batman you do think Batmobile, It's the one key thing we felt we really always wanted to do. And also that refreshes the whole experience, which I really think it does. What we're always trying to do is [make] every game feel like a new game rather than another episode of the last one."
And how will Batman's last romp in the Arkham franchise end? With a bang, of course.
"We kind of feel this is the natural end to the story," Hill said. "We really want to go out in style."
Batman: Arkham Knight is scheduled to release later in 2014 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP