- COMIC: The Winning Team
- Mornin '16
- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
Developer Rocksteady sat down with Game Informer and shared numerous details on their upcoming and last entry in the Arkham series, Batman: Arkham Knight. They particularly emphasized the addition of the Batmobile and the far larger game map. In fact, the Gotham map will be "5 times larger" than the map for Arkham City.
"The Arkham games have always been about providing that power fantasy, about being and feeling like Batman. We're going to take it further with the addition of the Batmobile and the bigger city," Sefton Hill told Game Informer. "We've known it's what people want. When you're Batman you do think Batmobile, It's the one key thing we felt we really always wanted to do. And also that refreshes the whole experience, which I really think it does. What we're always trying to do is [make] every game feel like a new game rather than another episode of the last one."
And how will Batman's last romp in the Arkham franchise end? With a bang, of course.
"We kind of feel this is the natural end to the story," Hill said. "We really want to go out in style."
Batman: Arkham Knight is scheduled to release later in 2014 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP