- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Batman: Arkahm Origins Blackgate, Warner Bros.' tie-in game for handhelds to accompany Batman: Arkham Origins, will release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U.
The port is the same game that Armature Studio developed for the 3DS and Vita, but it has a graphics face-lift, a new hint system, fully voiced cut scenes, 5.1 surround sound, and a new map for players to use to track objectives.
The console version of Blackgate, called the Deluxe Edition, will release on April 2, 2014 via digital download for $19.99/£15.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP