- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Batman: Arkahm Origins Blackgate, Warner Bros.' tie-in game for handhelds to accompany Batman: Arkham Origins, will release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U.
The port is the same game that Armature Studio developed for the 3DS and Vita, but it has a graphics face-lift, a new hint system, fully voiced cut scenes, 5.1 surround sound, and a new map for players to use to track objectives.
The console version of Blackgate, called the Deluxe Edition, will release on April 2, 2014 via digital download for $19.99/£15.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP