- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Batman: Arkahm Origins Blackgate, Warner Bros.' tie-in game for handhelds to accompany Batman: Arkham Origins, will release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U.
The port is the same game that Armature Studio developed for the 3DS and Vita, but it has a graphics face-lift, a new hint system, fully voiced cut scenes, 5.1 surround sound, and a new map for players to use to track objectives.
The console version of Blackgate, called the Deluxe Edition, will release on April 2, 2014 via digital download for $19.99/£15.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP