- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Batman: Arkahm Origins Blackgate, Warner Bros.' tie-in game for handhelds to accompany Batman: Arkham Origins, will release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U.
The port is the same game that Armature Studio developed for the 3DS and Vita, but it has a graphics face-lift, a new hint system, fully voiced cut scenes, 5.1 surround sound, and a new map for players to use to track objectives.
The console version of Blackgate, called the Deluxe Edition, will release on April 2, 2014 via digital download for $19.99/£15.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP