- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
Batman: Arkahm Origins Blackgate, Warner Bros.' tie-in game for handhelds to accompany Batman: Arkham Origins, will release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U.
The port is the same game that Armature Studio developed for the 3DS and Vita, but it has a graphics face-lift, a new hint system, fully voiced cut scenes, 5.1 surround sound, and a new map for players to use to track objectives.
The console version of Blackgate, called the Deluxe Edition, will release on April 2, 2014 via digital download for $19.99/£15.99.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP