- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Warner Bros. and NVIDIA have unveiled the PC-exclusive visual features for the upcoming game, Batman: Arkham Origins:
Here's the word: "Players of Asylum and City will be well aware of NVIDIA’s involvement in enhancing the two award-winning games. For Origins, we’re taking every addition, every feature, and every element to an entirely new level. Already, NVIDIA engineers are on-site at WB Games Montréal, helping integrate NVIDIA and PC-exclusive features, ensuring the eagerly-anticipated game makes full use of the power afforded by GeForce GTX-powered PCs."
Read more on GeForce.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP