- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Warner Bros. and NVIDIA have unveiled the PC-exclusive visual features for the upcoming game, Batman: Arkham Origins:
Here's the word: "Players of Asylum and City will be well aware of NVIDIA’s involvement in enhancing the two award-winning games. For Origins, we’re taking every addition, every feature, and every element to an entirely new level. Already, NVIDIA engineers are on-site at WB Games Montréal, helping integrate NVIDIA and PC-exclusive features, ensuring the eagerly-anticipated game makes full use of the power afforded by GeForce GTX-powered PCs."
Read more on GeForce.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP