- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Warner Bros. and NVIDIA have unveiled the PC-exclusive visual features for the upcoming game, Batman: Arkham Origins:
Here's the word: "Players of Asylum and City will be well aware of NVIDIA’s involvement in enhancing the two award-winning games. For Origins, we’re taking every addition, every feature, and every element to an entirely new level. Already, NVIDIA engineers are on-site at WB Games Montréal, helping integrate NVIDIA and PC-exclusive features, ensuring the eagerly-anticipated game makes full use of the power afforded by GeForce GTX-powered PCs."
Read more on GeForce.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP