- COMIC: Gimli Calls Rivendell Support
- Evenin '16
- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
Electronic Arts CFO Eric brown reveals that the forthcoming first-person shooter has been getting a lot of attention from gamers, who were evidently keen on pre-ordering the game.
"The game has come off of a very successful Gamescom," said Brown. "As of two weeks ago it won game of the show."
"To date we have about 1.25 million preorders on Battlefield 3, so it's still well ahead of its predecessor title, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, in regards to preorders in the same number of weeks till launch. So it's doing very well," Brown confirmed.
"We have a pretty extensive campaign planned for Battlefield 3," Brown stated. "We have the advantage of a two-and-a-half week early launch window versus our competitor, and we intend to use that."
Battlefield 3 is, as it turns out, one of the most anticipated titles for 2011, which puts it right in the neighborhood of games such as Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rage and Batman: Arkham City. And judging from the current results of our ongoing voting poll, Battlefield 3 is right behind Skyrim (btw, sorry about not including Batman Arkham City in that poll - that just shows how you should never mix work with alcohol).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP