- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Electronic Arts CFO Eric brown reveals that the forthcoming first-person shooter has been getting a lot of attention from gamers, who were evidently keen on pre-ordering the game.
"The game has come off of a very successful Gamescom," said Brown. "As of two weeks ago it won game of the show."
"To date we have about 1.25 million preorders on Battlefield 3, so it's still well ahead of its predecessor title, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, in regards to preorders in the same number of weeks till launch. So it's doing very well," Brown confirmed.
"We have a pretty extensive campaign planned for Battlefield 3," Brown stated. "We have the advantage of a two-and-a-half week early launch window versus our competitor, and we intend to use that."
Battlefield 3 is, as it turns out, one of the most anticipated titles for 2011, which puts it right in the neighborhood of games such as Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rage and Batman: Arkham City. And judging from the current results of our ongoing voting poll, Battlefield 3 is right behind Skyrim (btw, sorry about not including Batman Arkham City in that poll - that just shows how you should never mix work with alcohol).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP