- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Loads Seemlessly and Has 36 Endings
- COMIC: PS4 vs Xbox One
Electronic Arts CFO Eric brown reveals that the forthcoming first-person shooter has been getting a lot of attention from gamers, who were evidently keen on pre-ordering the game.
"The game has come off of a very successful Gamescom," said Brown. "As of two weeks ago it won game of the show."
"To date we have about 1.25 million preorders on Battlefield 3, so it's still well ahead of its predecessor title, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, in regards to preorders in the same number of weeks till launch. So it's doing very well," Brown confirmed.
"We have a pretty extensive campaign planned for Battlefield 3," Brown stated. "We have the advantage of a two-and-a-half week early launch window versus our competitor, and we intend to use that."
Battlefield 3 is, as it turns out, one of the most anticipated titles for 2011, which puts it right in the neighborhood of games such as Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Rage and Batman: Arkham City. And judging from the current results of our ongoing voting poll, Battlefield 3 is right behind Skyrim (btw, sorry about not including Batman Arkham City in that poll - that just shows how you should never mix work with alcohol).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP