- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
DICE has confirmed that the Aftermath downloadable content for the shooter Battlefield 3 is on its way. The DLC pack will carry a price of $14.99, and is going to be out for PS3 Battlefield Premium members on November 27. Xbox 360 and PC Premium subscribers get access on December 4, all other PS3 players on December 11, and everyone else on December 18 (Phew!).
DICE says of the DLC: "Players will struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation, with heavily modified vehicles and the all-new crossbow at their disposal. Battlefield 3: Aftermath features all multiplayer game modes from the base game, plus the all-new Scavenger mode. In Scavenger mode, lost soldiers start equipped with only a knife, one grenade, and sidearm and must search the environment for more powerful weapons to increase their chance at surviving and eventually winning."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP