- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
DICE has confirmed that the Aftermath downloadable content for the shooter Battlefield 3 is on its way. The DLC pack will carry a price of $14.99, and is going to be out for PS3 Battlefield Premium members on November 27. Xbox 360 and PC Premium subscribers get access on December 4, all other PS3 players on December 11, and everyone else on December 18 (Phew!).
DICE says of the DLC: "Players will struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation, with heavily modified vehicles and the all-new crossbow at their disposal. Battlefield 3: Aftermath features all multiplayer game modes from the base game, plus the all-new Scavenger mode. In Scavenger mode, lost soldiers start equipped with only a knife, one grenade, and sidearm and must search the environment for more powerful weapons to increase their chance at surviving and eventually winning."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP