- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
DICE has confirmed that the Aftermath downloadable content for the shooter Battlefield 3 is on its way. The DLC pack will carry a price of $14.99, and is going to be out for PS3 Battlefield Premium members on November 27. Xbox 360 and PC Premium subscribers get access on December 4, all other PS3 players on December 11, and everyone else on December 18 (Phew!).
DICE says of the DLC: "Players will struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation, with heavily modified vehicles and the all-new crossbow at their disposal. Battlefield 3: Aftermath features all multiplayer game modes from the base game, plus the all-new Scavenger mode. In Scavenger mode, lost soldiers start equipped with only a knife, one grenade, and sidearm and must search the environment for more powerful weapons to increase their chance at surviving and eventually winning."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP