- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
The Battlefield 3 multiplayer beta is going to be open to all players -- on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 systems -- later during the day. No registration will be required, just download the thingy from Xbox Live, PSN or EA's Origin (on Windows PC). For two days now, players who pre-ordered DICE's shooter were able to participate in the beta, but now it's open for the rest of us mortals. Now, I'm not sure if this relates to both gamers in Europe and in the US.
In any case, early reports about the BF3 beta aren't so good. Many users complained about performances issues, while others were just generally disappointed that EA and DICE allowed so many bugs for a game that hits stores very soon indeed.
Well, be sure to try it out... if you're keen on the multiplayer. If not, just wait for the retail version, which is slated to arrive on October 25 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP