- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
The Battlefield 3 multiplayer beta is going to be open to all players -- on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 systems -- later during the day. No registration will be required, just download the thingy from Xbox Live, PSN or EA's Origin (on Windows PC). For two days now, players who pre-ordered DICE's shooter were able to participate in the beta, but now it's open for the rest of us mortals. Now, I'm not sure if this relates to both gamers in Europe and in the US.
In any case, early reports about the BF3 beta aren't so good. Many users complained about performances issues, while others were just generally disappointed that EA and DICE allowed so many bugs for a game that hits stores very soon indeed.
Well, be sure to try it out... if you're keen on the multiplayer. If not, just wait for the retail version, which is slated to arrive on October 25 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP