- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
The Battlefield 3 multiplayer beta is going to be open to all players -- on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 systems -- later during the day. No registration will be required, just download the thingy from Xbox Live, PSN or EA's Origin (on Windows PC). For two days now, players who pre-ordered DICE's shooter were able to participate in the beta, but now it's open for the rest of us mortals. Now, I'm not sure if this relates to both gamers in Europe and in the US.
In any case, early reports about the BF3 beta aren't so good. Many users complained about performances issues, while others were just generally disappointed that EA and DICE allowed so many bugs for a game that hits stores very soon indeed.
Well, be sure to try it out... if you're keen on the multiplayer. If not, just wait for the retail version, which is slated to arrive on October 25 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP