- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
The Battlefield 3 multiplayer beta is going to be open to all players -- on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 systems -- later during the day. No registration will be required, just download the thingy from Xbox Live, PSN or EA's Origin (on Windows PC). For two days now, players who pre-ordered DICE's shooter were able to participate in the beta, but now it's open for the rest of us mortals. Now, I'm not sure if this relates to both gamers in Europe and in the US.
In any case, early reports about the BF3 beta aren't so good. Many users complained about performances issues, while others were just generally disappointed that EA and DICE allowed so many bugs for a game that hits stores very soon indeed.
Well, be sure to try it out... if you're keen on the multiplayer. If not, just wait for the retail version, which is slated to arrive on October 25 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP