- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
The Battlefield 3 multiplayer beta is going to be open to all players -- on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 systems -- later during the day. No registration will be required, just download the thingy from Xbox Live, PSN or EA's Origin (on Windows PC). For two days now, players who pre-ordered DICE's shooter were able to participate in the beta, but now it's open for the rest of us mortals. Now, I'm not sure if this relates to both gamers in Europe and in the US.
In any case, early reports about the BF3 beta aren't so good. Many users complained about performances issues, while others were just generally disappointed that EA and DICE allowed so many bugs for a game that hits stores very soon indeed.
Well, be sure to try it out... if you're keen on the multiplayer. If not, just wait for the retail version, which is slated to arrive on October 25 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP