- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
DICE and Electronic Arts today announced that Battlefield 3 is available at retail stores in North America, starting today (on October 27 in Europe). The game is on offer for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC systems and is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB.
Word is: "Battlefield 3 goes above and beyond the competition with the state-of-the-art Frostbite 2 game engine that creates a massive sense of scale, completely destructible environments and enables players to pilot a range of vehicles from jets and tanks to choppers and jeeps. With the addition of Battlelog, the Battlefield social network service, fans old and new can stay connected as they rise to the challenge to become one of the world's best soldiers. To accompany the game, Orion Publishing will release a novel called Battlefield 3: The Russian written by the highly decorated ex-SAS operator and best-selling author of Bravo Two Zero, Andy McNab, with co-author Peter Grimsdale. McNab worked with the creative team at DICE to ensure the authenticity of today's warfare is experienced in the single player, co-op and multiplayer campaigns."
We've been waiting for this one for a long time, as I'm sure a lot of you have. Keep an eye out for our review within the next couple of days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP