- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
DICE and Electronic Arts today announced that Battlefield 3 is available at retail stores in North America, starting today (on October 27 in Europe). The game is on offer for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC systems and is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB.
Word is: "Battlefield 3 goes above and beyond the competition with the state-of-the-art Frostbite 2 game engine that creates a massive sense of scale, completely destructible environments and enables players to pilot a range of vehicles from jets and tanks to choppers and jeeps. With the addition of Battlelog, the Battlefield social network service, fans old and new can stay connected as they rise to the challenge to become one of the world's best soldiers. To accompany the game, Orion Publishing will release a novel called Battlefield 3: The Russian written by the highly decorated ex-SAS operator and best-selling author of Bravo Two Zero, Andy McNab, with co-author Peter Grimsdale. McNab worked with the creative team at DICE to ensure the authenticity of today's warfare is experienced in the single player, co-op and multiplayer campaigns."
We've been waiting for this one for a long time, as I'm sure a lot of you have. Keep an eye out for our review within the next couple of days.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP