- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
EA CFO Eric Brown announced at the Baird Technology Conference in San Francisco that the recently released shooter Battlefield 3 sold 8 million units and shipped 12 million. Also, 5 million of those were sold during the first week on sale and 10 million had were shipped.
Hm, interesting. Just for comparison, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 marked $400 million in sales and shifted over 6.5 million units in the US and UK during in the first 24h (holy tit!)
Um, anyhow, Vince was supposed to review that one a while back, but instead he got sidetracked. Apparently, someone forced him to enter the Star Wars: TOR beta and he had to play that. If he refused, his organs would be removed and sold via eBay... Liver should fetch a good price too.
So, as you can see, shooters are very much all-the-rage as they have been in the last 3,000 years.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP