- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
EA CFO Eric Brown announced at the Baird Technology Conference in San Francisco that the recently released shooter Battlefield 3 sold 8 million units and shipped 12 million. Also, 5 million of those were sold during the first week on sale and 10 million had were shipped.
Hm, interesting. Just for comparison, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 marked $400 million in sales and shifted over 6.5 million units in the US and UK during in the first 24h (holy tit!)
Um, anyhow, Vince was supposed to review that one a while back, but instead he got sidetracked. Apparently, someone forced him to enter the Star Wars: TOR beta and he had to play that. If he refused, his organs would be removed and sold via eBay... Liver should fetch a good price too.
So, as you can see, shooters are very much all-the-rage as they have been in the last 3,000 years.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP