- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
EA CFO Eric Brown announced at the Baird Technology Conference in San Francisco that the recently released shooter Battlefield 3 sold 8 million units and shipped 12 million. Also, 5 million of those were sold during the first week on sale and 10 million had were shipped.
Hm, interesting. Just for comparison, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 marked $400 million in sales and shifted over 6.5 million units in the US and UK during in the first 24h (holy tit!)
Um, anyhow, Vince was supposed to review that one a while back, but instead he got sidetracked. Apparently, someone forced him to enter the Star Wars: TOR beta and he had to play that. If he refused, his organs would be removed and sold via eBay... Liver should fetch a good price too.
So, as you can see, shooters are very much all-the-rage as they have been in the last 3,000 years.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP