- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
The PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4 now has a patch to fix a one-hit kill bug plaguing the game.
With this bug, a bullet causes double damage because the bullet's effect is applied over two frames rather than one. DICE clarified that this bug is not the same bug as the other where players insantly die when coming around the edge of a building. That bug is related to the game's death camera. DICE did not say when this but would be patched, but they seem to have their hands full getting several other patches out.
The patch also enables audio when capturing video and fixes a crash that would occur when someone tried to play with a large number of friends.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP