- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
The PlayStation 4 version of Battlefield 4 now has a patch to fix a one-hit kill bug plaguing the game.
With this bug, a bullet causes double damage because the bullet's effect is applied over two frames rather than one. DICE clarified that this bug is not the same bug as the other where players insantly die when coming around the edge of a building. That bug is related to the game's death camera. DICE did not say when this but would be patched, but they seem to have their hands full getting several other patches out.
The patch also enables audio when capturing video and fixes a crash that would occur when someone tried to play with a large number of friends.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP