- The Witcher 3 Delay Will Not Affect Cyberpunk 2077
- EA Reports Titanfall's PC Online Issues have been Resolved
- Xbox Live Connection Issues Not Titanfall Related
- Mornin '14
- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
DICE has launched a brand new patch for the PC edition of the FPS, Battlefield 4, addressing a number of issue, chief among which was the one-hit kill bug (honestly, I have no idea what they're talking about, but apparently it's fixed, so that's what counts).
Here's more info about the update:
PC patch notes
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the "one-hit kill bug" where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.
Sony also said that "the PS4 game update that was originally meant to go live Dec 3 is undergoing some additional testing and will be rescheduled for a later date. We will get back with final details as soon as we have verification that the update is good to go."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP