- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
LeBel's previous work includes a number of well-known projects. He was the Lead Designer for Oni and Halo: Combat Evolved, on top of being a Design Consultant for Halo 2. Working as a Design Director at Microsoft Games Studios, he got a chance to collaborate on games such as Bioware's Jade Empire and Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege 2.
Hejdenberg was credited for titles like Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, where he stepped in as Lead Designer. He also worked as a Design Consultant for Battlefield 2142.
No new games were mentioned at this time, though Tyrant Studios clarified it's negotiating with several publishers for its very first project.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP