- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
- Mornin '14
- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
LeBel's previous work includes a number of well-known projects. He was the Lead Designer for Oni and Halo: Combat Evolved, on top of being a Design Consultant for Halo 2. Working as a Design Director at Microsoft Games Studios, he got a chance to collaborate on games such as Bioware's Jade Empire and Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege 2.
Hejdenberg was credited for titles like Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, where he stepped in as Lead Designer. He also worked as a Design Consultant for Battlefield 2142.
No new games were mentioned at this time, though Tyrant Studios clarified it's negotiating with several publishers for its very first project.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP