- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
LeBel's previous work includes a number of well-known projects. He was the Lead Designer for Oni and Halo: Combat Evolved, on top of being a Design Consultant for Halo 2. Working as a Design Director at Microsoft Games Studios, he got a chance to collaborate on games such as Bioware's Jade Empire and Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege 2.
Hejdenberg was credited for titles like Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, where he stepped in as Lead Designer. He also worked as a Design Consultant for Battlefield 2142.
No new games were mentioned at this time, though Tyrant Studios clarified it's negotiating with several publishers for its very first project.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP