- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
LeBel's previous work includes a number of well-known projects. He was the Lead Designer for Oni and Halo: Combat Evolved, on top of being a Design Consultant for Halo 2. Working as a Design Director at Microsoft Games Studios, he got a chance to collaborate on games such as Bioware's Jade Empire and Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege 2.
Hejdenberg was credited for titles like Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, where he stepped in as Lead Designer. He also worked as a Design Consultant for Battlefield 2142.
No new games were mentioned at this time, though Tyrant Studios clarified it's negotiating with several publishers for its very first project.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP