- REVIEW: Star Wars Battlefront
- Fallout 4 PC Patch Detailed
- Mornin '15
- Just Cause 3 PC Specs Leaked
- Star Wars: Battlefront's PS4 Player Base Bigger Than PC and Xbox One Put Together
- Destiny Getting Back More Year One Exotics
- Star Wars: Battlefront Tops UK Chart
- Steam: Fallout 4 Top-Seller, Dota 2 Most Played
LeBel's previous work includes a number of well-known projects. He was the Lead Designer for Oni and Halo: Combat Evolved, on top of being a Design Consultant for Halo 2. Working as a Design Director at Microsoft Games Studios, he got a chance to collaborate on games such as Bioware's Jade Empire and Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege 2.
Hejdenberg was credited for titles like Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, where he stepped in as Lead Designer. He also worked as a Design Consultant for Battlefield 2142.
No new games were mentioned at this time, though Tyrant Studios clarified it's negotiating with several publishers for its very first project.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP