- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
Word has spread fast that the game was in developoment at Visceral for two years now. "Well, development sort of ramps up rather than begins all at once. There was a core team on this for about a year before DS3 shipped, then the bulk of the team came over," revealed Hardline creative director Ian Milham.
Check out the E3 2014 trailer for Battlefield: Hardline:
While we still have to wait for the official scoop from E3, word has it that the game is heading to PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 platforms and is scheduled for an October 2014 launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP