- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Word has spread fast that the game was in developoment at Visceral for two years now. "Well, development sort of ramps up rather than begins all at once. There was a core team on this for about a year before DS3 shipped, then the bulk of the team came over," revealed Hardline creative director Ian Milham.
Check out the E3 2014 trailer for Battlefield: Hardline:
While we still have to wait for the official scoop from E3, word has it that the game is heading to PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 platforms and is scheduled for an October 2014 launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP