- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Word has spread fast that the game was in developoment at Visceral for two years now. "Well, development sort of ramps up rather than begins all at once. There was a core team on this for about a year before DS3 shipped, then the bulk of the team came over," revealed Hardline creative director Ian Milham.
Check out the E3 2014 trailer for Battlefield: Hardline:
While we still have to wait for the official scoop from E3, word has it that the game is heading to PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 platforms and is scheduled for an October 2014 launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP