- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
Word has spread fast that the game was in developoment at Visceral for two years now. "Well, development sort of ramps up rather than begins all at once. There was a core team on this for about a year before DS3 shipped, then the bulk of the team came over," revealed Hardline creative director Ian Milham.
Check out the E3 2014 trailer for Battlefield: Hardline:
While we still have to wait for the official scoop from E3, word has it that the game is heading to PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 platforms and is scheduled for an October 2014 launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP