- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
According to the press release, "Battlefield Play4Free, a deep PC shooter featuring signature Battlefield vehicular warfare, sandbox gameplay and intense 32-player online battles. With its advanced graphics, polished production values, depth and realism, Battlefield Play4Free takes the genre to the next level and is positioned to compete with top console titles."
"We broke new ground in 2009 with the launch of Battlefield Heroes; a game that has 6M registered players worldwide. Now we are complementing that arcade shooter with a core, realistic Battlefield shooter experience that fans have been clamouring for," said James Salt, Senior Producer, Battlefield Play4Free. "Battlefield Play4Free is for serious shooter fans who are looking for a premium ' but free ' experience that rivals top console titles."
The game mixes "the most popular maps from Battlefield 2 with the familiar classes and powerful weapons of Battlefield: Bad Company 2." Players will be able to utilize 16 vehicles in battle, including the Mil Mi-28 attack helicopter, the F35 VTOL jet fighter, the Russian T-90 main battle tank and the LSV light strike vehicle.
As you progress through the game, you learn new combat skills and earn in-game currency to spend on a vast range of weapons and equipment.
More on the official Battlefield Play4Free.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP