- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Minimalistic is the new indie and I'm afraid that it's about to become the new mainstream, but as long as it's chic, hipstery, it's indie, baby. Yep, it's mainstream already. What the fuck am I talking about?
Well, after that confusing beginning, allow me to elaborate. I rather like how Below looks. It's a new game from Capybara and we've seen it at the E3 2014. The devs have released more gameplay footage during the Gamescom 2014. Check it out:
Below is a single-player game, expected to hit Xbox Live and Steam at an unspecified date.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP