- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Minimalistic is the new indie and I'm afraid that it's about to become the new mainstream, but as long as it's chic, hipstery, it's indie, baby. Yep, it's mainstream already. What the fuck am I talking about?
Well, after that confusing beginning, allow me to elaborate. I rather like how Below looks. It's a new game from Capybara and we've seen it at the E3 2014. The devs have released more gameplay footage during the Gamescom 2014. Check it out:
Below is a single-player game, expected to hit Xbox Live and Steam at an unspecified date.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP