- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Minimalistic is the new indie and I'm afraid that it's about to become the new mainstream, but as long as it's chic, hipstery, it's indie, baby. Yep, it's mainstream already. What the fuck am I talking about?
Well, after that confusing beginning, allow me to elaborate. I rather like how Below looks. It's a new game from Capybara and we've seen it at the E3 2014. The devs have released more gameplay footage during the Gamescom 2014. Check it out:
Below is a single-player game, expected to hit Xbox Live and Steam at an unspecified date.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP