- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Minimalistic is the new indie and I'm afraid that it's about to become the new mainstream, but as long as it's chic, hipstery, it's indie, baby. Yep, it's mainstream already. What the fuck am I talking about?
Well, after that confusing beginning, allow me to elaborate. I rather like how Below looks. It's a new game from Capybara and we've seen it at the E3 2014. The devs have released more gameplay footage during the Gamescom 2014. Check it out:
Below is a single-player game, expected to hit Xbox Live and Steam at an unspecified date.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP