- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Minimalistic is the new indie and I'm afraid that it's about to become the new mainstream, but as long as it's chic, hipstery, it's indie, baby. Yep, it's mainstream already. What the fuck am I talking about?
Well, after that confusing beginning, allow me to elaborate. I rather like how Below looks. It's a new game from Capybara and we've seen it at the E3 2014. The devs have released more gameplay footage during the Gamescom 2014. Check it out:
Below is a single-player game, expected to hit Xbox Live and Steam at an unspecified date.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP