- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Rayman creator Michel Ancel showed off new artwork for Jade, the main character of Beyond Good & Evil in what appears to be a tease for the game's sequel.
Ancel presented this new art during a Twitch livestream of the PS4 version of Rayman Legends. While the Ubisoft Montpelier team played the game, viewers asked questions about Beyond Good & Evil 2.
"Working on Rayman Legends was a nice holiday," Ancel said. "We're going to make serious games [now], man. And Beyond Good & Evil 2 would be a good candidate for a serious game..." He then ran off to get this artwork to show to the camera.
Ancel has said that "so many people Ubisoft want to make that game," but nothing is ready for the studio to confirm it will indeed release. This game is becoming akin to The Last Guardian but hopefully won't reach Half-Life 3 proportions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP