- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Rayman creator Michel Ancel showed off new artwork for Jade, the main character of Beyond Good & Evil in what appears to be a tease for the game's sequel.
Ancel presented this new art during a Twitch livestream of the PS4 version of Rayman Legends. While the Ubisoft Montpelier team played the game, viewers asked questions about Beyond Good & Evil 2.
"Working on Rayman Legends was a nice holiday," Ancel said. "We're going to make serious games [now], man. And Beyond Good & Evil 2 would be a good candidate for a serious game..." He then ran off to get this artwork to show to the camera.
Ancel has said that "so many people Ubisoft want to make that game," but nothing is ready for the studio to confirm it will indeed release. This game is becoming akin to The Last Guardian but hopefully won't reach Half-Life 3 proportions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP