- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Rayman creator Michel Ancel showed off new artwork for Jade, the main character of Beyond Good & Evil in what appears to be a tease for the game's sequel.
Ancel presented this new art during a Twitch livestream of the PS4 version of Rayman Legends. While the Ubisoft Montpelier team played the game, viewers asked questions about Beyond Good & Evil 2.
"Working on Rayman Legends was a nice holiday," Ancel said. "We're going to make serious games [now], man. And Beyond Good & Evil 2 would be a good candidate for a serious game..." He then ran off to get this artwork to show to the camera.
Ancel has said that "so many people Ubisoft want to make that game," but nothing is ready for the studio to confirm it will indeed release. This game is becoming akin to The Last Guardian but hopefully won't reach Half-Life 3 proportions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP