- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
Rayman creator Michel Ancel showed off new artwork for Jade, the main character of Beyond Good & Evil in what appears to be a tease for the game's sequel.
Ancel presented this new art during a Twitch livestream of the PS4 version of Rayman Legends. While the Ubisoft Montpelier team played the game, viewers asked questions about Beyond Good & Evil 2.
"Working on Rayman Legends was a nice holiday," Ancel said. "We're going to make serious games [now], man. And Beyond Good & Evil 2 would be a good candidate for a serious game..." He then ran off to get this artwork to show to the camera.
Ancel has said that "so many people Ubisoft want to make that game," but nothing is ready for the studio to confirm it will indeed release. This game is becoming akin to The Last Guardian but hopefully won't reach Half-Life 3 proportions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP