- Mornin '14
- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Rayman creator Michel Ancel showed off new artwork for Jade, the main character of Beyond Good & Evil in what appears to be a tease for the game's sequel.
Ancel presented this new art during a Twitch livestream of the PS4 version of Rayman Legends. While the Ubisoft Montpelier team played the game, viewers asked questions about Beyond Good & Evil 2.
"Working on Rayman Legends was a nice holiday," Ancel said. "We're going to make serious games [now], man. And Beyond Good & Evil 2 would be a good candidate for a serious game..." He then ran off to get this artwork to show to the camera.
Ancel has said that "so many people Ubisoft want to make that game," but nothing is ready for the studio to confirm it will indeed release. This game is becoming akin to The Last Guardian but hopefully won't reach Half-Life 3 proportions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP