- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Sony Close PSP PSN Access in a Few Regions
- Magicka 2 Karaoke Contest
- PlayStation 4 #1 Console Seller 8 Months in a Row
- EA Launches Official FIFA TV Commercial
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead Season 2 Review
- EA Claims that the New iPhones are Comparable to New Gen Consoles
- Grand Theft Auto V PC & Next-Gen Versions Dated
Beyond Good & Evil 2, remember that name? It almost seems like an age when we first heard that Ubisoft was planning to deliver it. While there have been no announcements regarding that title for quite some time, Michel Ancel has confirmed to IGN that he's set to lead the project Beyond Good & Evil 2.
"It's still far too early to give many details about this new title, but what we can say is that while Michel and the team at Ubisoft Montpellier are working with the core tenets of BG&E, they're developing something that aspires to push past the boundaries of a proverbial sequel and leverages next-gen technologies to deliver a truly surprising, innovative and exceptional game," said Ubi to IGN. "The entire team is excited about the direction this extremely ambitious project is taking, and we'll have more to share later, as it progresses."
Meanwhile, Ancel has also formed his own studio, called Wild Sheep, separately from Ubisoft.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP