- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
French video game development studio, Quantic Dream, has reportedly invested around $27 million (€20 million) to create their upcoming adventure game Beyond: Two Souls. Director and Quantic Dream founder David Cage confirmed this.
You know when we said 'adventure game' just then, well, that's not exactly the developer's sentiment. They're calling this a psychological action thriller, which, as you should know by now, is a PS3-only title.
Featuring well-known actors Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe. In addition, the game's soundtrack was given to award-winning movie composer Hans Zimmer (recognized for numerous movie soundtracks, including Gladiator and The Dark Knight).
The game is very high on our most wanted in Fall 2013 titles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP