- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
The folks at Quantic Dream (Omikron, Fahrenheit, Heavy Rain) have showcased one aspect of the complex development process and the effort that goes into bringing video game characters to life these days.
The video is also going to make you chew your own face off if you haven't bought a PS3 yet. So, here I am, sitting here... faceless.
Beyond: Two Souls is going to hit stores for PS3 on October 8, 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP