- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
If anyone still cares about this, publisher Microsoft is planning to shut down Halo 2 PC multiplayer, starting February 15 - this is officially going to be the service end date for Halo 2 PC multiplayer. Also, they highlighted that the game has multiplayer achievements, which won't be available as soon as Halo 2 goes offline.
"We've been monitoring the population for months, and it's been peaking consistently at approximately 20 players or less," said Halo Waypoint's Jessica Shea. "Those that own this game can continue to enjoy Multiplayer over LAN after that date; however our network services will be turned off at that time. We love you, Halo 2 PC, and you will live forever in our hearts."
There you have it.
Anybody really bothered by this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP