- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
If anyone still cares about this, publisher Microsoft is planning to shut down Halo 2 PC multiplayer, starting February 15 - this is officially going to be the service end date for Halo 2 PC multiplayer. Also, they highlighted that the game has multiplayer achievements, which won't be available as soon as Halo 2 goes offline.
"We've been monitoring the population for months, and it's been peaking consistently at approximately 20 players or less," said Halo Waypoint's Jessica Shea. "Those that own this game can continue to enjoy Multiplayer over LAN after that date; however our network services will be turned off at that time. We love you, Halo 2 PC, and you will live forever in our hearts."
There you have it.
Anybody really bothered by this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP