- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
If anyone still cares about this, publisher Microsoft is planning to shut down Halo 2 PC multiplayer, starting February 15 - this is officially going to be the service end date for Halo 2 PC multiplayer. Also, they highlighted that the game has multiplayer achievements, which won't be available as soon as Halo 2 goes offline.
"We've been monitoring the population for months, and it's been peaking consistently at approximately 20 players or less," said Halo Waypoint's Jessica Shea. "Those that own this game can continue to enjoy Multiplayer over LAN after that date; however our network services will be turned off at that time. We love you, Halo 2 PC, and you will live forever in our hearts."
There you have it.
Anybody really bothered by this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP