- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
If anyone still cares about this, publisher Microsoft is planning to shut down Halo 2 PC multiplayer, starting February 15 - this is officially going to be the service end date for Halo 2 PC multiplayer. Also, they highlighted that the game has multiplayer achievements, which won't be available as soon as Halo 2 goes offline.
"We've been monitoring the population for months, and it's been peaking consistently at approximately 20 players or less," said Halo Waypoint's Jessica Shea. "Those that own this game can continue to enjoy Multiplayer over LAN after that date; however our network services will be turned off at that time. We love you, Halo 2 PC, and you will live forever in our hearts."
There you have it.
Anybody really bothered by this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP