- PlayStation 4 Outsells Xbox One in US
- Elite: Dangerous First Alpha Phase Kicks Off
- Destiny E3 Demo Trailer With Commentary
- Mornin '13
- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
When we announced that Protector Trials and Minerva's Den would not be coming out for the PC due to technical and timing issues, we received a lot of feedback (much of it understandably expressing disappointment and anger) about our decision.
In terms of the patch and the Protector Trials, we had a working build but there were bugs in the code that would trigger problems with the game during specific situations, and we were not happy enough with the status of the build to release it for certification with Microsoft.
However, fans were not pleased with the news and their response has influenced the devs to change their minds. "Given the conversations we've had over the past two weeks, we've decided to go back and finish the PC patch and Protector Trials."
The patch and Protector's Trials will be free 2K and will most likely certification in December. Regarding Minerva's Den, "it was not in a workable state [when we stopped development] and needed significantly more dev time to complete." Still, no release date was given.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP