- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
Ken Levine and the folks at Irrational Games give us a thorough description of the whole process of creating Elisabeth, one of the key characters in the approaching FPS, BioShock Infinite. Check it out:
The game hits stores next week, on Tuesday (Mar. 26) for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP