- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Ken Levine and the folks at Irrational Games give us a thorough description of the whole process of creating Elisabeth, one of the key characters in the approaching FPS, BioShock Infinite. Check it out:
The game hits stores next week, on Tuesday (Mar. 26) for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP