- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Gameplay Trailer is Sexy As Hell
- Mornin '15
- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
Irrational Games sends along the word that their upcoming shooter BioShock: Infinite won't make it in time for its projected launch date - February 26, 2013.
Instead, the development studio decided to release the game precisely one month later. In other words, the official release date for BioShock Infinite is March 26, 2013.
Work on the game is now down to final polish and bugfixing. In order to give the team a few more weeks of this polish, the release date of BioShock Infinite is March 26th.
We know that this is going to ruffle some feathers. But we're willing to take the heat to make sure that BioShock Infinite is 100% the game our fans deserve.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP