- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Irrational Games is releasing DLC today for BioShock Infinite, but it's not the story-based DLC that is part of the Season Pass.
Today's DLC is a $5 pack called Columbia's Finest that includes lockpicks, unique gear, and extra cash. It also allows players to upgrade their weapons a bit. If you're wondering about the status of the Season Pass DLC, game creator Ken Levine told fans via Twitter that the DLC has been in development since the release of the game, but please understand that development takes time!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP