- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Irrational Games is releasing DLC today for BioShock Infinite, but it's not the story-based DLC that is part of the Season Pass.
Today's DLC is a $5 pack called Columbia's Finest that includes lockpicks, unique gear, and extra cash. It also allows players to upgrade their weapons a bit. If you're wondering about the status of the Season Pass DLC, game creator Ken Levine told fans via Twitter that the DLC has been in development since the release of the game, but please understand that development takes time!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP