- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
Ken Levine, head of the project BioShock Infinite, has remained tightlipped regarding the narrative in their forthcoming shooter, albeit he was prepared to express that the game's ending will be something gamers are not used to.
"The plot actually gets more interesting as it goes on," Levine explained. "The end of the game, I can't tell whether people will like it or not like it. I can say it's something we're incredibly proud of. It's like nothing you've actually experienced in a video game before. It's unique and quite particular to this world, these characters and this franchise."
BioShock Infinite was recently delayed and is now prepared to launch on March 26, 2013.
We've also learned that Irrational Games will be focusing entirely on the single-player aspect of the game, without offering a multiplayer mode.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP