- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Available for pre-order now at many retailers, and officially out on March 26th, the BioShock Infinite Season Pass is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Retailing for 1600 MSP/$19.99, the Season Pass gives you access to three future DLC packs priced at 800 MSP/$10 each, with all of them releasing before March 2014.
2K and Irrational Games didn't show what we can expect from all the DLC yet, just saying that they are in development and "will provide hours of additional gameplay and continue the player's journey in the sky-city of Columbia with new stories, characters, abilities and weapons."
As an added bonus, you get the Early Bird Special Pack when you buy the Season Pass, giving you the following content:
- Four pieces of exclusive gear
- A Maching Gun Damage Upgrade
- A Pistol Damage Upgrade
- A gold skin for both weapons
- 5 Infusion bottles that increase health, shield durability, or quantity of Salts you can carry
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP