- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
2K Games announced that BioShock Infinite is going to hit stores in the US on October 16, 2012 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. The international release is set to come out on October 19, 2012.
"After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition," said Ken Levine (@iglevine), Creative Director of Irrational Games (@irrationalgames). "BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we can't wait for fans to get their hands on it."
According to the latest press release from 2K, "BioShock Infinite puts players in the role of Booker DeWitt, a hard-bitten former Pinkerton agent, together with the revolutionary AI companion, Elizabeth. The two struggle to escape the sky-city of Columbia, in a 1912 America that might have been. Armed with an arsenal of new weapons and abilities, they face menacing enemies, in unique expansive environments. Classic BioShock gameplay joins innovations such as aerial combat on high-speed Sky-Lines in the service of an immersive storyline ' an Irrational Games signature."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP