- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Closes Preorders
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Out Now
- Star Wars Battlefront Not A Sequel, But A Reboot
- The Witcher 3 Most Wanted on Steam
- F1 2015 Screens
2K Games announced that BioShock Infinite is going to hit stores in the US on October 16, 2012 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. The international release is set to come out on October 19, 2012.
"After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition," said Ken Levine (@iglevine), Creative Director of Irrational Games (@irrationalgames). "BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we can't wait for fans to get their hands on it."
According to the latest press release from 2K, "BioShock Infinite puts players in the role of Booker DeWitt, a hard-bitten former Pinkerton agent, together with the revolutionary AI companion, Elizabeth. The two struggle to escape the sky-city of Columbia, in a 1912 America that might have been. Armed with an arsenal of new weapons and abilities, they face menacing enemies, in unique expansive environments. Classic BioShock gameplay joins innovations such as aerial combat on high-speed Sky-Lines in the service of an immersive storyline ' an Irrational Games signature."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP