- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
On August 29th, BioShock will be available on the Mac platform via Steam and the Mac App Store for $60.
The Mac version will offer DLC, but the only one marked as available for Mac now is the $5 Columbia's Finest DLC. The Clash in the Clouds DLC and Burial at Sea will be available eventually, but the latter may not be available at the same time it releases for PC and consoles.
Not sure if your Mac can handle Columbia? Here are the system requirements:
- OS: 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 3870
- Video Card (Nvidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Memory:512 MB
- Hard Drive: 30GB HD space
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP