Same as last week, Irrational Games' top-notch shooter gets well-deserved attention from Brits, emerging on the top of the weekly sales chart for the region, ahead of games like Tomb Raider and FIFA 13 (always a UK favorite, naturally).
Meanwhile, Trio Worlds' shooter Defiance also hit the chart with a solid 3. place. Check it out:
- BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo) 6
- Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
Check out our review of BioShock Infinite.
Also, for someone who writes constantly about video games, I'm ashamed to admit that I had to Google the name 'Skylanders Giants' and you're probably gonna hate me for that.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP