- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Review
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
It's time to celebrate!
Take-Two Interactive's fiscal year 2013 report boasts a sizeable sale count of 3.7 million for BioShock: Infinite, a number so good that the company said it "enjoyed significantly higher first-month sell-through than any other BioShock release." The original BioShock presently has just over 4 million copies sold to-date.
Additionally, Take-Two is reporting "solid demand" for the game's season passes which sell for $19.99. No DLC has been released to reward pass owners, but three add-on packs are planned to release.
Despite all the positive news for BioShock, the company's report shows a $29.5 net loss for the fiscal year. With games such as Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown performing well during the year it comes as a surprise. On the positive side, it's a significant improvement over the $109 million net loss during fiscal 2012. At this rate the company will be in the green within short order.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP