- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
It's time to celebrate!
Take-Two Interactive's fiscal year 2013 report boasts a sizeable sale count of 3.7 million for BioShock: Infinite, a number so good that the company said it "enjoyed significantly higher first-month sell-through than any other BioShock release." The original BioShock presently has just over 4 million copies sold to-date.
Additionally, Take-Two is reporting "solid demand" for the game's season passes which sell for $19.99. No DLC has been released to reward pass owners, but three add-on packs are planned to release.
Despite all the positive news for BioShock, the company's report shows a $29.5 net loss for the fiscal year. With games such as Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown performing well during the year it comes as a surprise. On the positive side, it's a significant improvement over the $109 million net loss during fiscal 2012. At this rate the company will be in the green within short order.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP