- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
It's time to celebrate!
Take-Two Interactive's fiscal year 2013 report boasts a sizeable sale count of 3.7 million for BioShock: Infinite, a number so good that the company said it "enjoyed significantly higher first-month sell-through than any other BioShock release." The original BioShock presently has just over 4 million copies sold to-date.
Additionally, Take-Two is reporting "solid demand" for the game's season passes which sell for $19.99. No DLC has been released to reward pass owners, but three add-on packs are planned to release.
Despite all the positive news for BioShock, the company's report shows a $29.5 net loss for the fiscal year. With games such as Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown performing well during the year it comes as a surprise. On the positive side, it's a significant improvement over the $109 million net loss during fiscal 2012. At this rate the company will be in the green within short order.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP