- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
It's time to celebrate!
Take-Two Interactive's fiscal year 2013 report boasts a sizeable sale count of 3.7 million for BioShock: Infinite, a number so good that the company said it "enjoyed significantly higher first-month sell-through than any other BioShock release." The original BioShock presently has just over 4 million copies sold to-date.
Additionally, Take-Two is reporting "solid demand" for the game's season passes which sell for $19.99. No DLC has been released to reward pass owners, but three add-on packs are planned to release.
Despite all the positive news for BioShock, the company's report shows a $29.5 net loss for the fiscal year. With games such as Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown performing well during the year it comes as a surprise. On the positive side, it's a significant improvement over the $109 million net loss during fiscal 2012. At this rate the company will be in the green within short order.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP