- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Closes Preorders
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Out Now
- Star Wars Battlefront Not A Sequel, But A Reboot
- The Witcher 3 Most Wanted on Steam
- F1 2015 Screens
It's time to celebrate!
Take-Two Interactive's fiscal year 2013 report boasts a sizeable sale count of 3.7 million for BioShock: Infinite, a number so good that the company said it "enjoyed significantly higher first-month sell-through than any other BioShock release." The original BioShock presently has just over 4 million copies sold to-date.
Additionally, Take-Two is reporting "solid demand" for the game's season passes which sell for $19.99. No DLC has been released to reward pass owners, but three add-on packs are planned to release.
Despite all the positive news for BioShock, the company's report shows a $29.5 net loss for the fiscal year. With games such as Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown performing well during the year it comes as a surprise. On the positive side, it's a significant improvement over the $109 million net loss during fiscal 2012. At this rate the company will be in the green within short order.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP