- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
Irrational Games decided to take a bit more time with their next shooter, BioShock Infinite.
Creative Director Ken Levine said: "When we announced the release date of BioShock Infinite in March, we felt pretty good about the timing. Since then, we've uncovered opportunities to make Infinite into something even more extraordinary. Therefore, to give our talented team the time they need to deliver the best Infinite possible, we've decided to move the game's release to February."
"I won't kid you: BioShock Infinite is a very big game, and we're doing things that no one has ever done in a first-person shooter. We had a similar experience with the original BioShock, which was delayed several months as our original ship date drew near. Why? Because the Big Daddies weren't the Big Daddies you've since come to know and love. Because Andrew Ryan's golf club didn't have exactly the right swing. Because Rapture needed one more coat of grimy Art Deco."
So, instead of an October release, BioShock Infinite has received a February 26, 2013 launch date.
That's not too bad. Besides, I'm sure we all agree that the more they work on it, the better it gets (just as long as they don't overdo it, of course, and then push the game into November 2021).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP