- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
No it didn't win the Cup. For the 3rd week in a row, BioShock Infinite is the most wanted game in the United Kingdom, more so than other popular releases such as Tomb Raider, FIFA 13, Defiance and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
You have to be kidding me. Whatever.
Oh well, here's the full top ten chart for the best-selling titles in the UK:
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
In my mind, a chart without The Sims or Just Dance isn't a chart at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP