- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
No it didn't win the Cup. For the 3rd week in a row, BioShock Infinite is the most wanted game in the United Kingdom, more so than other popular releases such as Tomb Raider, FIFA 13, Defiance and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
You have to be kidding me. Whatever.
Oh well, here's the full top ten chart for the best-selling titles in the UK:
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
In my mind, a chart without The Sims or Just Dance isn't a chart at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP