- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
No it didn't win the Cup. For the 3rd week in a row, BioShock Infinite is the most wanted game in the United Kingdom, more so than other popular releases such as Tomb Raider, FIFA 13, Defiance and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
You have to be kidding me. Whatever.
Oh well, here's the full top ten chart for the best-selling titles in the UK:
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
In my mind, a chart without The Sims or Just Dance isn't a chart at all.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP