- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
It appears that BioShock Infinite has joined a number of action games that will be left without a multiplayer facet.
That's right, Ken Levine and the team over at Irrational Games have decided to turn their attention to single-player in the upcoming FPS, BioShock Infinite. The well-known game designer tweeted about this last night.
Just to draw a quick parallel here, 4A Games are taking their post-apocalyptic FPS, Metro: Last Light, in the same direction.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Team Cap or Team Iron Man, let's hear it, folks:
|Team Iron Man!||37.04%|
|DC Comics ftw!||11.11%|