- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
It appears that BioShock Infinite has joined a number of action games that will be left without a multiplayer facet.
That's right, Ken Levine and the team over at Irrational Games have decided to turn their attention to single-player in the upcoming FPS, BioShock Infinite. The well-known game designer tweeted about this last night.
Just to draw a quick parallel here, 4A Games are taking their post-apocalyptic FPS, Metro: Last Light, in the same direction.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If Destiny was on PC:
|I'd try it.||36.06%|
|I'd tell it to toss off and then go to bed with me gently.||32.42%|
|I'd buy it. ||31.51%|