- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
It appears that BioShock Infinite has joined a number of action games that will be left without a multiplayer facet.
That's right, Ken Levine and the team over at Irrational Games have decided to turn their attention to single-player in the upcoming FPS, BioShock Infinite. The well-known game designer tweeted about this last night.
Just to draw a quick parallel here, 4A Games are taking their post-apocalyptic FPS, Metro: Last Light, in the same direction.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||39.70%|
|No, please. ||33.44%|