- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
It appears that BioShock Infinite has joined a number of action games that will be left without a multiplayer facet.
That's right, Ken Levine and the team over at Irrational Games have decided to turn their attention to single-player in the upcoming FPS, BioShock Infinite. The well-known game designer tweeted about this last night.
Just to draw a quick parallel here, 4A Games are taking their post-apocalyptic FPS, Metro: Last Light, in the same direction.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.39%|
|No, please. ||33.88%|