- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
It appears that BioShock Infinite has joined a number of action games that will be left without a multiplayer facet.
That's right, Ken Levine and the team over at Irrational Games have decided to turn their attention to single-player in the upcoming FPS, BioShock Infinite. The well-known game designer tweeted about this last night.
Just to draw a quick parallel here, 4A Games are taking their post-apocalyptic FPS, Metro: Last Light, in the same direction.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.86%|
|No, please. ||34.04%|