- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
A BioShock movie is no longer in the works, but the concept art from Gore Verbinski's vision has popped up to give us all a glimpse into what it might have looked like. The art is courtesy of Hollywood illustrator Jim Martin, and from the samples, he's done an amazing job capturing Ratpure's decay.
You can check out his entire portfolio for the concept art here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP