- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
A BioShock movie is no longer in the works, but the concept art from Gore Verbinski's vision has popped up to give us all a glimpse into what it might have looked like. The art is courtesy of Hollywood illustrator Jim Martin, and from the samples, he's done an amazing job capturing Ratpure's decay.
You can check out his entire portfolio for the concept art here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP