- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
A BioShock movie is no longer in the works, but the concept art from Gore Verbinski's vision has popped up to give us all a glimpse into what it might have looked like. The art is courtesy of Hollywood illustrator Jim Martin, and from the samples, he's done an amazing job capturing Ratpure's decay.
You can check out his entire portfolio for the concept art here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP