- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
BioWare Calls This A Sex Scene?
Uros "2Lions" Jojic
01:26 pm EDT @ November 08th, 2007
So, um, this would be the famous alien girl on girl "sex" scene from Mass Effect, courtesy of IGN. I don't want to sound too crass here, but this is little too implied for my taste. In fact, so much of this "sex" scene is implied, one could easily argue it's no sex scene at all.
I think that game developers are too timid. For crying out loud, people, any of you seen Halle Berry's work in Monster Ball? That gal knows sex scenes.
41 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP