- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
We honestly have no idea what this is. BioWare has created this little teaser that clearly points out that Gamescom has been chosen for a certain announcement, and BioWare has gone as far as to create a website for YOUVE-BEEN-CHOSEN.com.
If you're interested in...in whatever this is, you can sign up on the website to be notified when BioWare is fit to release more information. According to CVG, fans who were emailed about the video claim that the email attached an image entitled "ShadowRealms_Teaser_video.jpg." Since BioWare recently filed a trademark for Shadow Realms, all signs are pointing toward this being a teaser for a new game called Shadow Realms.
But we'll have to wait until Gamescom to find out.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP