- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
We honestly have no idea what this is. BioWare has created this little teaser that clearly points out that Gamescom has been chosen for a certain announcement, and BioWare has gone as far as to create a website for YOUVE-BEEN-CHOSEN.com.
If you're interested in...in whatever this is, you can sign up on the website to be notified when BioWare is fit to release more information. According to CVG, fans who were emailed about the video claim that the email attached an image entitled "ShadowRealms_Teaser_video.jpg." Since BioWare recently filed a trademark for Shadow Realms, all signs are pointing toward this being a teaser for a new game called Shadow Realms.
But we'll have to wait until Gamescom to find out.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP