- REVIEW: Titan Souls Review
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Phil Harrison Leaves Xbox
- Star Wars Battlefront Screenshots
- Star Wars Battlefront Info Leaks
- Blizzard Will Patch Out Rift Trials
- Rock Band 4 Will Support Older Peripherals
- Mornin '15
- Star Wars Battlefront Releases in November
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Second Trailer
- Project CARS Has a 'Guaranteed' Release Date
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 'Ghostable'
- Australia Branch of 2K Shutting Down
- Journey Will Release on PS4 in Retail Collection
- The Witcher 3 Has Gone Gold
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture Trailer
- Indie Game Corner: 'Samorost 3'
We honestly have no idea what this is. BioWare has created this little teaser that clearly points out that Gamescom has been chosen for a certain announcement, and BioWare has gone as far as to create a website for YOUVE-BEEN-CHOSEN.com.
If you're interested in...in whatever this is, you can sign up on the website to be notified when BioWare is fit to release more information. According to CVG, fans who were emailed about the video claim that the email attached an image entitled "ShadowRealms_Teaser_video.jpg." Since BioWare recently filed a trademark for Shadow Realms, all signs are pointing toward this being a teaser for a new game called Shadow Realms.
But we'll have to wait until Gamescom to find out.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP