- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
We honestly have no idea what this is. BioWare has created this little teaser that clearly points out that Gamescom has been chosen for a certain announcement, and BioWare has gone as far as to create a website for YOUVE-BEEN-CHOSEN.com.
If you're interested in...in whatever this is, you can sign up on the website to be notified when BioWare is fit to release more information. According to CVG, fans who were emailed about the video claim that the email attached an image entitled "ShadowRealms_Teaser_video.jpg." Since BioWare recently filed a trademark for Shadow Realms, all signs are pointing toward this being a teaser for a new game called Shadow Realms.
But we'll have to wait until Gamescom to find out.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP