- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
We honestly have no idea what this is. BioWare has created this little teaser that clearly points out that Gamescom has been chosen for a certain announcement, and BioWare has gone as far as to create a website for YOUVE-BEEN-CHOSEN.com.
If you're interested in...in whatever this is, you can sign up on the website to be notified when BioWare is fit to release more information. According to CVG, fans who were emailed about the video claim that the email attached an image entitled "ShadowRealms_Teaser_video.jpg." Since BioWare recently filed a trademark for Shadow Realms, all signs are pointing toward this being a teaser for a new game called Shadow Realms.
But we'll have to wait until Gamescom to find out.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP