- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
It appears that the Xbox 360 version of the shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 got leaked one week before the official release of the game.
In response, to streams that have also popped up, Treyarch design director David Vonderhaar tweeted: "If you are going to live-stream the game early, which I don't remotely recommend, you could at least be good at it. :P." He added: "I'm really glad people are excited for the game. Legit streams coming up later this week and early next. Watch this space."
Hm, if this happened 6-7 years ago, nobody would be making such a fuss. Back then, games got leaked almost one month before launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP