- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
It appears that the Xbox 360 version of the shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 got leaked one week before the official release of the game.
In response, to streams that have also popped up, Treyarch design director David Vonderhaar tweeted: "If you are going to live-stream the game early, which I don't remotely recommend, you could at least be good at it. :P." He added: "I'm really glad people are excited for the game. Legit streams coming up later this week and early next. Watch this space."
Hm, if this happened 6-7 years ago, nobody would be making such a fuss. Back then, games got leaked almost one month before launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP