- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
- Mornin '15
- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
It appears that the Xbox 360 version of the shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 got leaked one week before the official release of the game.
In response, to streams that have also popped up, Treyarch design director David Vonderhaar tweeted: "If you are going to live-stream the game early, which I don't remotely recommend, you could at least be good at it. :P." He added: "I'm really glad people are excited for the game. Legit streams coming up later this week and early next. Watch this space."
Hm, if this happened 6-7 years ago, nobody would be making such a fuss. Back then, games got leaked almost one month before launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP