- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
It appears that the Xbox 360 version of the shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 got leaked one week before the official release of the game.
In response, to streams that have also popped up, Treyarch design director David Vonderhaar tweeted: "If you are going to live-stream the game early, which I don't remotely recommend, you could at least be good at it. :P." He added: "I'm really glad people are excited for the game. Legit streams coming up later this week and early next. Watch this space."
Hm, if this happened 6-7 years ago, nobody would be making such a fuss. Back then, games got leaked almost one month before launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP