- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
It appears that the Xbox 360 version of the shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 got leaked one week before the official release of the game.
In response, to streams that have also popped up, Treyarch design director David Vonderhaar tweeted: "If you are going to live-stream the game early, which I don't remotely recommend, you could at least be good at it. :P." He added: "I'm really glad people are excited for the game. Legit streams coming up later this week and early next. Watch this space."
Hm, if this happened 6-7 years ago, nobody would be making such a fuss. Back then, games got leaked almost one month before launch.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP